Freitag, 10. August 2012

Being crafty ~

Hello everyone!

I was in the mood of crafting today, so I wanted to show you some things I made ^0^


Here you can see some bracelletes I made. They are super easy to make!



I mad this cookies from "Fuwa Fuwa" clay. I turned the blue one into a ring. My camera is quite bad so you can´t see the writing on them which is saying "cookie".


This stuff is made from Fimo. I want to turn them into brooches. The one on the left is Pinkie Pie from My little Pony and the orange one is Stiches from Animal Crossing. I love these two :3


And last but not least, I decorated the back of my MP3 Player. I think it turned out quite cute ~



That´s all about my crafts. But ther is another thing I wanted to tell you. Dipped in Chocolate is now on tumblr. Check it out if you want:


See you soon again
Yaya ~



7 Kommentare:

  1. Die Kekse sind toll geworden *O* Wie hast du die Form zusammengebracht??

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ich muss zugeben, die hab ich mit Schablonen gemacht^^

      Löschen
  2. Also Keksausstecher oder was anderes?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. ne ich hab so ein "Fuwa Fuwa" Set bekommen, da war das dabei.

      Löschen
  3. Die Sachen sind alle total süß <3
    Ich will auch anfangen mit Fimo was zu machen,
    weiß aber leider nicht wo man sowas herbekommt...
    Willst du mir vielleicht einen Tip geben? XD
    ☆ (⌒▽⌒)☆

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke <3
      Fimo kannst du ganz einfach im Thalia kaufen. Ich glaub so um 2.50€ pro Farbe :)

      Löschen
  4. Danke!!
    Dann weiß ich, was ich nächstes Wochenende machen werde XD
    ^▽^

    AntwortenLöschen