Mittwoch, 17. Oktober 2012

New blog design, new blog ideas

Hello cuties 

As you can see I changed the look of my blog. With this new blog design I also want to introduce some new topics I want to write about in the future. In general I don´t want to limit myself on Lolita fashion only but it will still be the main part of this blog.
Besides that I also want to write about:

  • Manga and Anime 
  • Fairy Kei and maybe other cute j-fashion styles
  • DIY stuff
  • my drawings
  • cute things that come to my mind ~

I feel like my blog will stay on the pink and cute side but I also want to write about darker and more toned down things once in a while. I hope i will suceed in this^^
I will continue with posts about meet- ups, things that I have bought and of course lists full of inspiration.

I hope my blog will be even more magic and sparkling in the future  ♥ 

Love,Yaya 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen