Donnerstag, 17. Januar 2013

How to order from taobao- part#2

Hello lovelies 

I'm so sorry to let you wait so long for the second part of this guide. What kept me from writing this sooner was that I just had my first experience with a shopping service and I wanted to wait till the items reach me before I blog about it.

In case you missed the first part of this guide you can view it here.

What is a shopping service?
A shopping service, or short SS, is a person or business buying stuff from a certain country  for you. Most shopping services charge a fee in exchange for buying and shipping the stuff for you. (The price of the item and the shipping is also paid by you of course).

When do I need a shopping service? 
If you want an item of a shop that doesn't offer shipping to your country.

Where can I find a trustworthy SS?
I mostly listen to which SS are recommended by people. (On blogs, or tumblr and so on..) If you discover a SS that you are not sure about it try to google reviews or ask someone on egl.
For my purchase I used "taobaospree", a shipping service that is recommended by many people. I will try to explain how shopping with them works.

How to shop with taobao spree?
I wanted to explain it in my own words but I feel like it became to complicated. In this post the whole thing is explained in an easy way. You can also check out tobaospree's website where everything is explained as well. Just click on "how to order" at the top of the page. Under "taobao tips" you can find an useful list of Lolita stores on taobao.

My own experience with taobaospree was very pleasing. The ordered something for me but the package got lost on the way to them. To my surprise this didn't cause trouble. They just ordered it again :)
They were friendly and replied to my emails quickly.

Well I'm sorry that this post is kinda a collection of links but I couldn't describe it better than it is on the linked pages. If you have any further questions you can contact me of course :)

See you next time,
Yaya  

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen