Mittwoch, 27. März 2013

Why dolls love boxes ♡

Hello dolls 

Today I want to talk about boxes and why so many people love them.


Here you can see some of my favourites 

In my opinion boxes are very useful and cute for several reasons:

  • They are handy for storing. Especially if you room is small like mine. I store nearly anything in boxes. Jewellery, CD's, postcards&letters, stationary..
  • Boxes come in all shapes and sizes. You are likely to find one for any need you might have. 
  • They make perfect presents. Of course you shouldn't forget to fill them before giving them away.  


  • They are easy to collect. Things you buy in stores are often kept in boxes. If you unwrap them keep the box. If you don't like how it looks you can always decorate and modify them how you want.


What do you think about boxes? Love them? Hate them? 
Tell me in the comments!

Until next time,
Yaya 



2 Kommentare:

  1. I love boxes! *v*
    I have a lot for everything, especially for my jewellery and accessoires and stuff. ^w^

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ich mag die auch:3 sind praktisch und hübsch♥

    AntwortenLöschen