Sonntag, 14. April 2013

Bottle Cap Necklace Review

Hello dolls 

Today I just want to present you a short review.
I ordered a necklace from IngridsCreations on etsy.



That is what I ordered. Sadly I can't show you a photo taken by myself because my hands are too shaky and my camera too bad to photograph small details T.T
But it really looks like in the picture :)

Communication: There isn't much communication needed when ordering through etsy so I will leave that out.

Shipping: Shipping was fast and the necklace arrived in a super cute packaging. 

Quality: The quality is nice without any flaws. You can choose the style and length of the chain, that is a plus ;) 

Would I buy it again? Yes, because the design is just too adorable to resist.

Did you order anything lately? Let's chat about it in the comments!
See you,
Yaya  


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen