Sonntag, 11. August 2013

Liebster Award - I got tagged again ~

This time I will answer Punkangels question but I won't tag any new people. Her questions are in German so I will translate them freely.


1. Wie gehört deine Pizza belegt? What do you like on your Pizza?

Cheese, salami or ham and mushrooms.

2. Was wirst du heute noch machen? What are you going to do today?

Nothing special actually. I'm having a cosy day^^

3. Wann hast du das letzte Mal durchgemacht? When was the last time you did go through a night?

Hmm, I think the last time was when I had a sleepover at Medoly's house :3

4. Gehst du gerne auf Festivals und/oder Konzerte? Do like to go to concerts or music festivals?

I like to go to concert but music festivals are not my cup of tea.

5. Was wissen die meisten Leute nicht über dich? What do most people not know about you?

When I was a child I had an imaginary friend. He was tiny and wore a green shirt and black pants. His name was 'Elda'. I don't know why I had chosen that name xD

6. Wie würdest du deinen persönlichen Stil beschreiben? How would you describe your personal style? 

My style changes with my mood^^ Sometimes I want to be sugary pink and then again a little more elegant ~ I'm also not a fan of dark colours. 

7. Wenn du einmal Kinder hättest, wie würdest du sie nennen? How would you name your children?

That's a hard one xD For girls I like Bianka, Tabea, Sophie or Emily. For boys I like Gabriel or Rafael. 

8. Was ist zurzeit dein Lieblingssong? What's your favourite song currently?



9. Welchen Film hast du zuletzt im Kino gesehen? What was the latest movie you saw on the cinema?  

In London we went to the cinema. We watched a British movie called 'The World's End'.
10. Spielst du Spiele auf Facebook? Wenn ja, welche? Do you play games on facebook? If so, which one?
I don't play games on fb anymore. I used to play 'PetSociety' but I stopped over a year ago.

11. Was ist dein Lebensmotto? What's your motto for life?

Don't know if that counts as a motto but I'm pretty fond of the 'Holstee Manifesto'


See you next time,
Yaya 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen