Freitag, 16. August 2013

London travel diary - part 1

As promised I'm writing a little travel diary about the week I spent in London with my dear friend AppleHeadAngel I'm going to split it in several parts. 
For the first part I want to share pictures of sights we visited and some general impressions of London. 


Big Ben - first day 


London Eye - last day 


Picadilly Circus - second day


St.Paul's Cathedral - third day


I enjoyed the week in London very much. We had a lot of fun and it was great to see all the sights I heard about in school so often in real life. The people in London were all very nice and helpful. Shopping in London was also great. They have so many cool and creative shops like they can't be found in Austria. 


National Gallery in the background 





Shard Tower - first day


Underground Sign - first day


Tower Bridge - first day 

Sadly we weren't able to enter all the sights. However we visited Madame Tussauds, London Eye, National Gallery, The British Museum, Tate Modern and we paid a visit to an Anime Convention. We took a sight seeing tour by bus and a river cruise. We watched the change of the guard, went shopping at Oxford Street and at Camden (with I enjoyed even more ♥), took a stroll trough China Town and, as sated before, watched a movie at the cinema. 
At the end of the week our feet hurt as hell but it was all worth it 

Stay tuned for the other parts of this series 
Until then,
Yaya 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen