Dienstag, 20. August 2013

London travel diary - part 3

On our first day in London we spontaneously decided to pay a visit to Hyper Japan, an anime convention that took place on that weekend in London.

In contrast to Austrian conventions they had a big focus on fashion at Hyper Japan. They sold a lot of brand Lolita stuff. Nothing I could afford though ~
(Sorry for the yellowish pictures, the lightning at the convention was rather strange :/ )



As we went to the convention spontaneously I hadn't planed an outfit for it. I tried to look as cute as my suitcase made it possible ^^

They had an Animal Crossing and Nintendo Corner which I found pretty cool :D


Real life Luigi 


And some random guy posing with Luigi XD




A cute alpaca. In the shop behind they had Lolita clothes, shoes, wigs, everything ~


On the stage we watched a fashion show.


There also was a little concert. I didn't know the singer before though  Her name is Jun*chi! 

I enjoyed Hyper Japan quite much. Maybe I will go there again some day ^^

Have a nice day,
Yaya 



5 Kommentare:

  1. Süß aussehen ist dir gelungen! ;) Den Rock find ich besonders toll. Hosenträger <3 (oder Rockträger? xD)

    Ich habe dich übrigens soeben getaggt und würde mich wahnsinnig freuen, wenn du mitmachen würdest. Aber nur wenn du willst natürlich :)

    http://junimondig.blogspot.de/2013/08/10-fragen.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. uh Hyper Japan*-* da wollt ich auch mal hingehn. die fashion show hätt ich auch gern gesehn

    AntwortenLöschen