Mittwoch, 11. September 2013

IW Tea Party - My entry to the Cover Art Contest

As I said before we will have a Lolita Tea Party here in Austria next month. The organisation team announced several contests and there was one in which I felt like participating - The Cover Art Contest.

The task was to create a picture that resembles 'Lolita' and 'Vienna' :) The winning entry will be printed on the cover of the info brochure and there is a secret price.
This was my entry:



My art is a lot inspired by Sakizo's illustrations lately ~

The winner of the contest will be announced at the Tea Party. I don't know if I have a chance, there were so many awesome entries ♥ , but I'm already exited to see who won.
You can few the other works here :D

Do you guys like to draw? Tell me in the comments!

Yaya 

2 Kommentare: